Monday, April 23, 2007

A-Gone

Whats up with Bush these days? I am and will continue to be his greatest supporter. But, at times, blind faith is,well blind.

I happened to listen to excerpts of Alberto Gonzales's testimonial. If I term it as lousy, I being very generous. The AG should have done better. And Mr.President applauding him drives me nuts.

The other is the case of Wolfwotiz. Here is a man, who denied African governments world bank loans because they were corrupt. Ironically, he sees fit to give his "female companion" a rise. Is this not corruption? What has the President to say about this? To paraphrase him, he has full confidence in Wolfwotiz.

In his lame duck years, if Bush wants to leave behind a glorious legacy (that he richly deserves), its time to make changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home